The contents of this website are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights under international conventions. No copying of any words, images, graphic representations or other information contained in this website is permitted without the prior written permission of the Webmaster for this site.
The contents of this website are for general information purposes only and are not intended to be relied on by any user for any purpose. Heelas Heating and Renewables accepts no responsibility for any loss of any kind which may arise from the use of information contained in this site or from accessing this site.
Heelas Heating and Renewables
- Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they will tell you everything you need to know about the agreement you will enter once you accept this quotation for Heelas Heating and Renewables to install Central Heating Equipment in your home.
- The price quoted is valid for 30 days, providing the work can be commenced within 90 days from the issue date on your estimate. If you decide that you would like to proceed with our company after this time, we will advise you on any change in price and send you a revised quote (a second visit to site may be required).
- Heelas Heating and Renewables have quoted the cost of the job/installing Central Heating equipment as discussed with you and specified in your estimate. Once you have accepted this estimate, Heelas Heating and Renewables will carry out all works necessary to complete the work described in our specification and this quotation subject to the terms and conditions below.
- Heelas Heating and Renewables will carry out all works specified in this quotation, at the price quoted and during normal working hours. Any variations or additions requested by you and carried out by Heelas Heating and Renewables (including those variations which become apparent after the work commences) will be subject to an extra charge.
- The time estimate provided for the competition of the installation is our best estimate of the likely time scales prior to the commencement of the installation, and we cannot accept liability for any costs, losses or expense of whatever nature, incurred by you as a result of any delays.
- The price specified in this quotation does not include the price of removing any dangerous waste materials such as asbestos found when installing your central heating. This will be subject to an extra charge.
- If you are a tenant, you may need your Landlordís permission to carry out the works outlined in this quotation. Heelas Heating and Renewables will assume that you have obtained such permission. Heelas Heating and Renewables accepts no liability/responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the failure to obtain such permission.
- Your order is accepted subject to the condition that you are responsible for ensuring that there is an adequate gas supply to the dwelling prior to the commencement of the work. We can put you in touch with Transco to arrange this if necessary. Where such supply is not laid to enable work to commence within 90 days of your quotation, Heelas Heating and Renewables reserves the right to cancel your order and take no responsibility for any cost, damage or loss resulting from such cancellation.
- All carpets, linoleum and special types of flooring, for example tongue and grooved parquet, hardwood, rubber or tiled floors must be removed as required by Heelas Heating and Renewables prior to installation and you shall be responsible for their replacement when the work is completed. In many cases, this removal and replacement is best left to a specialist contractor and you should seek advice accordingly.
- The work will be carried out in a proper workmanlike manner but Heelas Heating and Renewables cannot be held liable for any unavoidable damage caused to decorations, fittings and the like as a result of installing any new equipment as specified in this quotation or removing, replacing or disturbing existing pipe work, appliances, tanks, cylinders or any other fixtures and fittings.
- Where Heelas Heating and Renewables needs to connect new equipment to your existing central heating system, they can not be held liable for any breakdown or poor performance of/or any damage caused to the existing system as a result of faulty pipe work or some other defect or malfunction of your existing central heating system. Further, Heelas Heating and Renewables cannot accept liability for any deterioration in the performance of the central heating system caused by the fluctuation in the water pressure provided by your water supplier.
- Heelas Heating and Renewables shall not have any liability for any failure to perform its obligations under this quotation if they are prevented from doing so by reasons reasonably beyond their control, including unforeseen circumstance such as industrial disputes, strikes. Lock outs, fire, accident, war or problems with the fabric of the building including the roof. Heelas Heating and Renewables shall not have any liability for any indirect, special or consequential damage or loss, including loss of profit with the exemption of damage for death or personal injury. The total liability of Heelas Heating and Renewables under this agreement shall not exceed the price paid. Further, should additional work be required as a result of unforeseen circumstances, you will be responsible for meeting the costs of such work.
- To complete your central heating installation/job as quickly as possible, Heelas Heating and Renewables may need to use sub-contractors. Each subcontractor is approved by Heelas Heating and Renewables to ensure high standards of work.
- All under warranty work will be carried out between the hours of 7.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Right to Cancel
- We will permit you to cancel this Agreement by sending written notice no later than 7 days after the date on which this Agreement has been signed. If you request cancellation at a later date, then unless we are in breach of contract, we have the right to refuse [or] retain all or part of your deposit as a contribution towards any losses or costs we suffer as a result of the cancellation.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling this Agreement, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we will be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
- You will be re-credited for the costs incurred in returning faulty or unsatisfactory goods.
- We reserve the right to cancel the Agreement between us if:
- we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- we do not deliver to your area; or
- one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted Trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them, please contact 0333 241 3209 or via their website http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership/
- If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforce-ability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.